G1 Asset Management has recently completed a multi-site IT deployment project for Bond University.
The project involved the receipting, warehousing, transport and on-site installation of end-user desktop and laptop workstations, as well as the removal and decommissioning of the existing redundant IT assets.
IT Deployment Services ProvidedOur primary services to Bond University for this project consisted of:
- Receipt of IT assets from Dell
- Storage of the IT assets off-site until deployment was ready to begin
- Inventory management and asset reporting services
- Transport of assets from secure off-site storage location to various on-campus locations
- Removal of existing IT assets where replacement assets were to be deployed
- Secure data destruction, recycling and asset reporting for decommissioned assets
- Installation of desktop computers, laptop computers, monitors and peripherals to desks
- Cable management and testing of installed assets to ensure assets were ready for use
- Clean up of packaging materials and site make-good
"We can always know with confidence that the work set out will always be completed to a high standard.”